Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Monday, July 27, 2009

future Connery aint pretty

I've been staring at this image for five minutes, trying to remember what I was supposed to be doing - 'Nevolution' reviews the Australian Poster Annual Competition

I had a similar reaction the first time i saw the source image several months ago, never has an image more aptly fit the car crash description, horrible, but hard to look away. 
i'm working on writing up my Better Place lecture notes, but it's hard work.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made the poster? If so, I blame you for ruining my night. Just wandered around the house trying not to come back to it. Then staring slack jawed again and again.

7:38 PM, July 27, 2009  
Blogger liam said...

no, not me. i think i saw the source image on an image blog which has some melbourne artists as contributors.
if that had been the example poster in the festival catalogue, i probably would have gone and had a look at the exhibition

11:40 PM, July 27, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home