Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Saturday, September 10, 2005

bike riding

my sister wanted a lift to the school supplies store and i told her i would not drive her, she had to ride her bike. this was partly due to me being lazy but mainly due to the fact that i was reading a book about bicycle transport and i thought it was poor form for me to drive a car such a short distance. she complained that she would feel silly riding in skinny leg jeans and i told her that i was now even less inclined then before to drive her because she was being silly. in the netherlands 30 percent of journeys are done by bike. so i rode with her to the shops, and it was closed anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour, I need to read to improve my English and your blog helps me. So, if you want to learn to speak French online I would be happy to pay you back.
Gabrielle
PS I'm not sure I understand everything but I like your set of colours.

7:18 PM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger liam said...

wow, this colour is so cool

7:57 PM, September 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home