Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Monday, October 03, 2005

polyphasic sleep

polyphasic sleep is my hot tip of the week. running out of time for cad and studies? start the process now and by next week you'll be down to 2-3 hours of relaxing REM a day, in time for spending 12 hours a day in the lab. in the meantime as youre working on studies, be prepared for some fey and hallucinegenic days, as you write rambling essays about the reasons behind the universe, and why sustainability willl save us all, due to there being more time for frollicking and gambolling through beds of roses and clouds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

I can see the next 2 weeks already. A haze of computering and sewing mixed of course with sporadic naps.

8:55 AM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Britt said...

I questioned the level of success of Polyphasic sleep as one of my 'what do I want to learn from this project' for CAD, but I don't think that I fully explored the potential, to know if it effected my abiltity or not.

1:06 AM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home