Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Saturday, July 22, 2006

snot & citizenship

i'm busy being sick, (right now, my nostrils are filled with mucus.) and feeling sorry for myself. i'm supposed to be doing an assignment, but i feel to sick, and so i'm delaying it. i had the last week off work, to do said assignment, and haven't started.

in other news, i've applied to become a british citizen, giving me access to the untold riches of europe much more easily and at a lower cost than if i was an australian. i'll see whether they accept my sloppily filled in application in the wrong colour pen, which i then traced over in fineliner.
it feels kind of like a betrayal of australia to even consider dual citizenship, but the benefits are brilliant, besides the small clause that i could be conscripted at any time, although my chances would be fairly low, considering how many people live in britain.

5 Comments:

Blogger Haley said...

At least it's a good dual citizenship, I mean New Zealand is practically Australia anyway so mine is pretty pointless. I hope you get it as it will make traveling overseas easier. Too bad being sick, that really sucks I hate all the mucus ewww yuck.

5:29 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Britt said...

I am about to apply for a british passport so i can have duel citizenship.

6:01 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger liam said...

the dual meanings of duel/dual?

awesome

7:11 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Britt said...

yes my dual citizenship will be duelling it out.

9:39 PM, July 22, 2006  
Blogger Britt said...

gazoinks

9:15 AM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home