Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, March 19, 2010

follow friday #1

So, Google Reader tells me I read 4,595 blog posts in the last 30 days, and it is true that I spend a lot of time flicking through them.
I follow 211 blogs, some of them extremely active, and others not. I thought it might be interesting to group some of the better/more esoteric/ ones into themes and share them. Focusing more on ones which produce their own content rather then just reblogging ironic mugs. I make no claim that any of these are definitive sources of all that is good, but that's not why i read blogs anyway, each of them allows a little glimpse into someone else's interesting mind.

Design Blogs:

Lucy Feagins writes a melbourne/australian-centric blog that remains aware of worldwide trends while supporting local design companies and creatives. More recently biased towards interior decorating in a style probably more appealing to women, but still good reading

cahrles Holland is an architect who writes about things that he likes. that's it. here he writes about architects designing their own bookshelves.

is a blog about objects, both priceless and trashy, but all exquisite.

are seasoned garage sale trawlers, with an overdrive of creative thoughts, and a wealth of information about the items they find.

is one of those press-release-regurgitation blogs, but with a crisp theme and a critical eye that manages to keep the eye-candy to "quirky concept by student/small studio" on the worthwhile side.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Girl Anachronism said...

Well, you are busy!! I am going to check out the people trawling garage sales. I used to love getting up early and heading out with my Mum to do this. :D

7:56 AM, April 26, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home